Thursday, July 12, 2012

Phoenix Quilts

 

Have You Heard About Phoenix Quilts?

Julie, that amazing woman, has decided that everyone who lost a home in this year’s horrible wildfires needs a quilt. That is A LOT of quilts! That is more than 800 quilts.
Can you help?
Get more information HERE.

Homes Lost to Fires (as of 7/10/2012)

Colorado Fires
High Park (Ft. Collins) - 259
Waldo Canyon (Colorado Springs) - 347
Idaho FiresCharlotte (Pocatello) - 66
Montana FiresDahl (Roundup) - 73
Utah FiresChurch Camp (Duchesne) - 7
Clay Springs (Scipio) - 1
New Harmony (Kanarraville) - 7
Rose Crest (Herriman) - 4
Wood Hollow (Fairview) - 52
My Guild, Quilter's Above the Clouds is in Woodland Park, Colorado.  I know they are frantically making quilts for Colorado Springs and I'll be sending my quilts and tops there, but I'm sure some of you might want to help out here.

No comments: