Block 42 (#140) Our Faithful Company, pg 270 & 124
3 colors: red, blue and tan or cream
A. 1 7/8” square of both red and blue, cut on one diagonal
B. 3 3/16 square of both red and blue, cut on both diagonals
C. 3 7/8” square of both red and blue, cut on one diagonal
D. 1 15/16” squares, (4) of tan or cream
1. Sew center hourglass with C red and blue triangles for center
2. Sew blue B triangles to opposite sides of D cream/tan square, make 2
3. Sew red B triangles to opposite side of cream/tan square, make two.
4. Sew unit 2s to red sides of center (unit 1). Add blue A triangle to corner.
5. Sew unit 3s to blue sides of unit 4, add red triangles to corners.
Done! Now go read page 124.