Saturday, April 2, 2016

Testing a pattern for Jessica Smith again--TAWL

To Africa With Love pattern is from the blocks Jess taught on a recent trip to Africa.  I'll be posting fabrics and blocks throughout the weekend (adding to this post).  I decided to go with Art Deco  "Lavish" in Charcoal color-way and black background.


 Installment 3
 close up of Dutchman so you can see new fabric I added (same print as my favorite in Lavish but in 'shadow' rather than 'charcoal')



top without borders, nice little easy sampler--it's all about the fabric!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the fabric and the sampler. Those four patches really make a nice setting. I'm going to have to try that sometime.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing, Sally. Beautiful in your fabrics! Sandy (Brn2sew)