Monday, March 21, 2016

A few 19th Century conversationals from The Met (plus one from early 19th C. from Winterthur)

Having fun surfing the web and found a few goodies to share. First ones are from the Met. Museum and originated in Germany in late 19th Century :
 19th Century Crests/Shields from Germany

19th Century anchors from Germany

 19th Century anchors from Germany

 19th Century Flags

19th Century 4-leaf clover? (I needed this one last week!)

 19th Century flags in red

 19th Century Germany

 Sun, moon & stars, 1800-1820 UK block print, Winterthur Museum


3 comments:

Judith said...

I loe seeing the old prints. Thank you for posting them.

Wendy Caton Reed said...

Oh, love that early one from Winterthur! Have you actually visited there? It is on my list!

Anonymous said...

I saw several I'd love to have them reproduce! The flags and fireworks thing particularly. I like the German anchors, too. Thanks for sharing these.